1. “I've hired an SEO company before and didn't get any results”??? –
This obviously depends on the choice of the SEO company or SEO firm you make. Besides that it should also be kept in mind that if your SEO company is not able to provide you the desired results then it is can be said that they might not be following the right path. In that case you can always give a try to our company where we guarantee the top ten ranking or the 1st page ranking for your website within a very 2-4 months depending on the keywords.
2. "What's the cost?" (Before analysis)
In this period of promotion you are getting this analysis for free from our side. However, this depends on the analysis report, how much work is needed to be done for your website and we can then suggest you the perfect plan that suits you the best.
3. "Do You Guarantee #1?"
We guarantee the top ten ranking for your website depending on the keywords and the present status of your website. And you can easily start getting your desired results within 2-4 months from the starting date.
4. "How many leads will I get?"
It depends on the global search results against your chosen keywords and Google 1st page ranking of your website.
5. "___ amount per month? Why is it so expensive?"
The price is not at all high compared to the other websites offering the same services. In fact you should not only look at the price you are paying please also have a look at the services that we are providing and the benefits that you can achieve for your website in the form of better visibility in the web world and the 1st page ranking on the major search engine result pages which is definitely an assurance for more volume of visitors visiting your website and better sales.
6. "I'm already up on Google for ____ keyword"
We will suggest you some additional keywords, those which are not in the rank but are quite important for your website. Not only that we will also provide you the top ten Google search page ranking with these keywords, which will help in the better development of your business and to capture a larger market.
7. I want 1st page ranking within 1 month can you guarantee that?
We guarantee the 1st page ranking on the search engine result pages for your website depending on the keywords and the present status of your website. But we assure you the top ten ranking within a very short period of time. In that case you also need to choose the appropriate plan to get such results.
8. How to ranking up in Google?
Our job is to help you rank up in Google and other search engines. We always suggest our clients the best plans suitable for them to get a better ranking on the search engine result pages. And that is the reason we are having this conversation to provide our service which enables you to get your desired page ranking on the search engine result pages. (ref. to Plans page in 123-seo.com)
9. How can SEO and a search engine marketing campaign improve our position in the search engines?
SEO and Search engine marketing campaign is all about improving your position in the search engines.
10. How can see my site on Google 1st page?
We guarantee the 1st page ranking for your website depending on the keywords and the present status of your website. But we assure you the top ten ranking within a very short period of time. In that case you also need to choose the appropriate plan to get such results.
11. How link exchange is helpful to get back links?
With the help of link exchange you exchange links with other relevant websites therefore it helps in increasing the volume of visitors visiting your website as reference and through back links. Not only that, while exchanging links a website also shares its page value and page ranking along with the back links with the other website therefore, it is definitely very much useful for any website.
12. Can SEO be done for old websites only?
Of course not, SEO on a website should always be started from the day of launching a new website in that way you get the best focus and draw better attention to your website.
13. How do search engines find websites ?
14. What is the difference between SEO and SEM?
SEM stands for "search engine marketing" and SEO stands for "search engine optimization."
SEM is the all-encompassing broad phrase that includes SEO as well as paid search activities such as Google AdWords purchases.
SEO, on the other hand, is simply a subset of SEM.
Some people mistakenly think that SEM = PPC while SEO = organic. SEO does equal organic, but as you can see by the definition above, SEM does not equal JUST paid search.
15. What role does social media play in an SEO strategy?
SMO helps in generating traffic to your site and also helps in increasing your search engine ranking.
SMO helps you to rank well in the real time search results which would help in getting you huge traffic through the organic real time search results.
16. Why can't I find my site in Google?
It needs a bit of research to find out the exact reason behind this. After our seo analysis we can bring out the reason and can also suggest you the exact plans and what else are needed to be done for your website to gain better visibility.
17. What does SEO Involve?
SEO is mostly dependent on the search engine ranking and search engine algorithms.
20. I can't find my site! Is it banned?
There must be some reason behind that. We can analyze the reason for you. So please go ahead and fill up the request quote form and we will take care of the rest. We will also find out the reasons and what actually has happened.
21. Should I buy keyword rich domains?
Yes, it’s better for SEO. In fact when you choose keyword rich domains, those keywords are automatically optimized and therefore, it is a lot easier to work on the optimization of your website.
22. Can I automate Link Building?
Yes you can automate link building but the fact is that the services that we provide is the organic SEO process which includes the best use of
23. What to do about competitors who spam?
- Always remember that scam processes has shorter lifespan so when you are doing organic and Natural SEO for your website you don't need to bother about scam competitors.
24. Should I create a blog for my site?
- Yes, and we can do that for you. With our SEO plans and also the SMM plans we will create genuine blogs and add posts on behalf of you in order to generate better backlinks.
25. How much traffic do my competitors get?
- To answer this question we must carry on the competitor analysis first.
26. Keeping rankings after moving hosts?
- This will not have any effects on your rank if your Url does not change and if you take the necessary precautions in time.
27. Getting indexed after a re-design?
- If your site is already indexed on the major search engines, then redesigning and relaunching the site will cause them to spider and update your site automatically. If the scope of your site is changing substantially, then you should contact Yahoo! and the Open Directory and request that they update your site title and description.
There are 2 basic rules that should be followed when redesigning or rebuilding a site.
First, keep your domain name. Changing your domain name erases the search engine footprint you have spent years to grow. It also breaks the hundreds or thousands of backlinks from other websites to yours, destroying your link popularity.
Second, keep your individual file names. For the same reasons that you should keep your domain name, you should keep every single file name intact as well. By file name, we mean file extension as well. when you rebuild your site, you should either keep that product at that file, or put a new product at that file. Whatever you do, don't just delete that file. Update it. If you no longer sell that product, put your newest product information in that file. Don't change it to /productdescription-1.php or /productdescription-1.asp either.
28. Do I optimize for singular or plurals?
- We will suggest that after analysis.
29. What is a qualified visitor?
- Those who visit the website and stay there for a while with genuine interests.
30. What is a keyword?
- Keyword is the search term that represents your website.
31. Can You Reduce the Upfront Cost? Or Can I get some discount or can I increase 2-3 keywords in the same plan?
- Sir, that is under the administration of our Business development section. We will forward your quarry to our Business development section and they will get back to you shortly. However, we cannot reduce the costs but there may be options to add 2-3 keywords in the same plan.
32. Can SEO Help a Small Local Company? And How?
Yes of course it can. No matter how big or small your company is, if you are having a website you can always get benefitted with the help of search engine optimization. With the help of local listing of your website you can also get a better ranking for your website in your specific location with better highlight in your targeted area.
33. How Long Does SEO Take?
There is no definite time limit. In case of less competitive keywords, top ten ranking can be achieved within minimum two - three months but with a competitive keyword you need to continue the work to maintain your position.
35. How Can I Measure SEO Success?
The best means to measure SEO success is regular rank checks. However, we will provide you the regular rank report at the end of every month therefore you do not need to bother about that.
36. Isn’t SEO Mostly Just Title Tags, H1 Tags, and Meta Tags?
These are a few parts of Onsite SEO but there are a lot more to be done in order to get a better ranking and to hold the position.
37. Are There Any Guarantees to SEO?
Of course there is. We guarantee the top ten ranking of your keywords on the search engine result pages within 2-4 months, depending on the competition and the choice of keywords. Therefore, with us you can easily reach the top ten ranking within 2-4 months.
38. Can’t I Just Do My Own Google Adwords?
Yes you can do that, but to achieve the best results it is always a better idea to go for Organic SEO service. In fact with Google Adwords you pay for your position in the search engine result pages. But as soon as you stop paying your site will no longer retain the same position. But organic SEO provides better stability to your ranking as this is a natural process to rank up in the search engine result pages.
40. I have been told that if we implement site tracking, measuring and analysis, it would help us. Is that true and if it is, how would it help us achieve better rankings?
These are the tools for status checking only but these cannot help you with your ranking directly.
41. What is the difference between organic listing and PPC sponsored link listing?
The organic search listings, ordinarily found on the left hand side of the screen in a Google search are free listings; nobody is paying any money to have their site advertised. Whereas the paid search listings, generally found to the right (although sometimes placed above the organic listings too) are labelled “sponsored links” and are PPC advertisements. Somebody is paying Google to display these advertisements on the web to potential clients / buyers on a regular basis. Other than that the PPC links cannot provide the equal level of trust that Organic listing provide. In fact about 70% sales/visitors come from organic listing.
43. What web analytics program do you use, and can we have access to it?
We always recommend and use Google analytics. The most obvious reason is that the Google analytics is the very best traffic measurement tool that offers the best benefits.
44. Why is it that company XYZ who isn't even a player in my industry is ranking higher than I am?
The reason is that the company XYZ is already working on the search engine optimization for their website. And because of that they are already on a better ranking than your website. They must also be using similar keywords as you are having. However, all you need to do is to go for a good SEO plan yourself and if you can keep your faith in us we are always ready to help you boost up your ranking on the search engine result pages.
45. If I'm willing to pay, why can't I have it by Monday/instantly or within one week?
That is not possible as it is an organic process in which your ranking rises. You get better stability and better ranking through the process of Organic SEO which is not possible with Black Hat SEO process even though they seem to be providing instant results.
46. "You're telling me that organic is a long term strategy and I probably won't see results for 6 months to a year. Why should I pay you for a year before I see any return on my investment? Why won't you give me a guarantee?"
That is a wrong notion. You can definitely start getting results from the very first month but to reach the desired ranking it may take about 3 months or 6 months. And we will definitely send you results with detailed report of the work done for your website and the changes in your ranking.
47. Perhaps we should spend a few minutes discussing this algorithm thing"
48. Can we do SEO after the site launches?
Of course you should always start SEO as soon as you launch your website. Even it is better if you can create your website following Google algorithms. Therefore, SEO starts even before the launch of a website.
50. Can we optimize our content, but skip fixing the technical problems?
We can definitely optimize your content and all that is necessary and in respect of the technical problems it depends on the present status of your website. If it is required to solve those problems urgently then that should be done without any delay.
51. Can we do SEO for one month and then stop? Why?
Yes you can, but it will not be of any help and you will not get any results and your money will be wasted. If you just work on the SEO for only one month and then stop the position you have reached in the mean time will drop as your competitors are not going to stop with you. Therefore, with such a decision you will only fall back in the race to reach the top. However, when you have worked on the proper optimization of your website for quite a good period of time and have already achieved a good ranking you can take a break for 1 or 2 months.
52. Are there any easy tricks we can do?
There is no "tricks" involved in SEO it is a natural process which boosts the ranking of your website following certain guidelines and the proper means to improve the ranking.
53. Our products are the best in the industry, Google should rank us #1.
Google is not just a person it’s a big entity. Therefore, it is not possible for Google to judge your products personally. It depends on the proper optimization of your website which can gain you the top ten ranking.
54. Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?
Please visit our portfolio and testimonials. There you can find every details regarding our previous work and our success rate.
55. Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
Our SEO process is completely based on Google Webmaster Guidelines. We believe in transparency and to play by the rules. Therefore, we can gladly claim that we follow the Google webmaster Guidelines thoroughly.
56. Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business?
Yes the whole thing is related to that. We will analyze your website and provide you the suggestions.
58. What's your experience in my industry?
We have 7 + years of experience in the industry.
59. What's your experience in my country/city?
It doesn't depend on geographical locations.
60. What's your experience developing international sites?
We have 7 + years of experience in the industry.
61. What are your most important SEO techniques?
Both on page and off page optimization is essential for the search engine optimization. Therefore, it is essential to focus on both of them in order to get the best results.
63. How can I expect to communicate with you? Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them?
Yes of course we will provide you all the details regarding that. In our monthly report you will find all these details thoroughly organized and easily accessible.
65. Is My Industry Competitive?
Yes, your industry is really competitive. In fact when you are in the web market you are always in the middle of competition.
66. Do you have any other clients in my Industry?
Yes we have worked on similar type of projects but not exactly your category. But of course we have other clients of almost similar type or size.
67. Does My Site Needs a Redesign?
We can answer this question only after we have completed our analysis of your website. If there is any requirement of redesigning we can help you with that as well with our team of designers and developers.
68. Do You think My Site Has the Ability to Rank well with its Current Design?
Let us do the analysis first. Only then we can provide you the appropriate suggestion of what is needed for your website.
69. Have You Worked for other businesses which are similar in size to my business?
Yes of course, we are in business for over 7 years but the fact is that
70. What is the most competitive phrase you have ever ranked well for? Do you still rank well for it?
71. How Long Should I expect to Wait to See Results?
From the first month you will start to see results.
72. What Phrases are We Targeting?
Let us do the analysis first.
73. I understand that Link Building is Important. How Many Links Should I Expect to See Added Each Month? How many new unique sites should I see linking to me each month? How do you go about building link popularity?
Let us do the analysis first. (We will suggest the SEO plan appropriate for you).
74. Do you use cloaking or other techniques which are considered risky or deceptive toward search engines?
No, no such thing is involved.
75. Have you ever got any sites banned from search engines?
Not yet. In fact unless you do something illegal or violates the Webmaster guidelines your site won’t get banned. And that is one of the main reasons why we take all the necessary precautions not to violate Google webmaster guidelines.
76. Could I please speak to a few of your current customers? ********
77. Do they have long-term satisfied clients? Make sure they prove it with client testimonials and references.
Of course we do. There are several customers that we have who are in long-term relationship with us and are still working with us.
78. Can you tell me exactly how you do what you do?
We at 123-SEO follow a convenient process that helps you to get everything as per your requirement.
Our process starts as soon as we receive the Request Quote Form duly filled up by you. As soon as we
receive the form our SEO analysts start working on the details and prepare a report which is then sent
back to you for review. And at the same time we start communicating with you for further details.
And as soon as you Subscribe to our service we start working for you instantly. We will also send you a
detailed report of the work done for your website every month within the proposed date. At the same
time our business development team keeps in touch with you and produce the results being achieved.
79. What are you going to need from me to be successful?
We would suggest you to follow our suggestions and the authorization we require.
80. Do I control access to all accounts?
Yes, you will definitely have access to all accounts.
81. What is a typical return on investment for one of your clients?
That is a difficult thing to tell. But what we can assure you that we can help you get within the top ten ranking with 70% of your keywords within 2-3 months and all of your other keywords will also reach that position within a very short period of time. So it can be said that you will get back your investment within 2-3 months after achieving the rank.
82. How do you measure your effectiveness?
Please visit our Portfolio and Testimonials and you can get the complete idea about that.
83. Can you show me some representative results?
Please visit our Portfolio and Testimonials and you can get the complete idea about that.
84. Can you give me some references?
85. Why do customers leave you?
Our clients do not leave us. About 90% of our clients are satisfied clients and most of them are still in business with us. Some of them have already maintained the top ten ranking for quite a long time and is on a break with the optimization process but those will start again soon.
86. What sets you apart from other SEO companies?
Perfect strategy, experience and our relationship with our clients.
87. What is your Approach to Off-Site SEO?
We work in almost every field of Off-site SEO so you can easily get anything you need with our help.
88. Do They Have An SEO Portfolio?
Yes (ref: Portfolio)
89. Do They Pass the Smell Test?
Please visit our Portfolio page for that
90. How often will I receive Ranking reports?
We have two modules of reporting, Monthly and Biweekly. Our Monthly reporting is common for each and every client. In this report we provide all the details of the work done for the project, a fresh competitor analysis, rank check and the present status of the website.
Our Biweekly report is sent every fortnight and is only for our Standard, Advance, and Elite customers only. This reporting is also similar to our monthly reporting.
- Our processes are very Easy, Faster and Helpful. Please take a look our detail work process..
FREE SEO ANALYSIS REPORT
- Keywords Analysis & Suggestion
- Competitor Analysis
- Present Status of the Website
- Suggest SEO Plan
MONTHLY SEO REPORT
- Google Analytics Report
- Off Page Optimization/Monthly Maintenance Report
- Search Engines Ranking Progress Report
BIWEEKLY SEO REPORT
- Google Analytics Report
- Basic Work Report